Best’s Wines Pty Ltd is committed to a policy of continuous business development for the benefit of our customers, our suppliers and our staff.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We may also collect information from you in order to comply with the law. For example, where you purchase products from us via the Site, we will ask you to provide your date of birth so that we can comply with applicable liquor licensing laws.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, information which is collected from the Site and from you is used by us to operate the Site, to provide you with a product you have requested from the Site, to provide you with information about our products, and to help us gain a better understanding of your likes and dislikes so we can improve the Site and the services we offer. We may also disclose your personal information:
• to third parties appointed by us in order to perform services for us and as may be required to fulfil and deliver any orders for products you may make from us (in which case we will use reasonable endeavours to require these third parties to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services);
• where we are required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement agencies; or
• with your consent.
THIRD PARTY COOKIE TERMS
By registering as a member of this site, you are consenting to receive occasional information pertaining to special offers which we think you will find valuable. If you would like to stop receiving this information or would like to change your communication preferences please let us know through the ‘Contact Us’ page or by electronic mail to email@example.com
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may seek access to personal information which we hold about you. We will provide access to that information in accordance with the Act although there are certain exemptions which may apply to the provision of that information. We may require that the person requesting access provide suitable identification.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information or to request access to your personal information, please contact us on +61 3 5356 2250 or contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site may contain links to other sites. With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the privacy practices or policies of sites reached through links from this Site. If you have any questions about the privacy practices and policies of those sites then you should contact the companies controlling those sites directly.
• Best’s Wines Pty Ltd makes every effort to ensure that all information held is secure and safe from unauthorised access and modification.
All employees are bound by company confidentiality procedures and access to the system and network containing personal information is limited to key personal.
Best’s Wines Pty Ltd, 111 Best’s Road, Great Western, Victoria 3377
Telephone: 03 5356 2250 Fax: 03 5356 2430 E-mail: email@example.com
As an individual you have the right to take any unresolved matters to the Privacy Commissioner. Details are available via the internet from www.privacy.gov.au
Engage with us on Social Media
Did you know that Best’s is has pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Trip Advisor? We’re always posting up snippets from around the winery onto these pages, giving you the inside scoop on what’s happening around Best’s!
We also encourage our followers to join in the conversations and share their own stories and experiences with our wines, our people, and our cellar door. We also love sharing your photos and reviews with others, so have put together a few guidelines to ensure you know where your stories are being shared.
We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions, and encourage constructive dialogue among followers of Best’s Wines Ptt Ltd official Facebook page. However, we do please ask you to remember that if your contributions don’t comply with Facebook’s Terms, and/or our Facebook guidelines, then we may remove them. If you repeatedly don’t adhere to them, Best’s may block you from posting to the Best’s Wines – Great Western Facebook page in future.
Whilst we moderate our page, we do hope to create a community with you that is built on respect, therefore we’ve kept it to just four basic rules that we ask you to keep in mind when interacting on our page.
1. Do not post content, images or links to things which could be considered obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, overtly sexual, discriminatory or hateful to another person or organisation – including us, our partners, our employees, competitors and other people or organisations.
2. Do not post any spam related material. No repeat posts or unsolicited ads please.
3. Keep posts relevant to the Best’s page and post only information that is factually accurate.
4. Please don’t post any of your own or anyone else’s personal information.
We welcome your feedback and will endeavour to respond to your comments when we can. If you have a question about these guidelines please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we support open discussion, we reserve the right at our discretion to delete any comments that don’t comply with our rules or which we otherwise think are inappropriate.
If you post a photo to Instagram and you tag the photo with #bestswines or @bestswines, then are you granting Best’s Wines Pty Ltd (ABN:41 004 166 189) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce, your photo, including without limitation, in:
– any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts; and
– advertising and corporate promotional materials (whether in printed or electronic form), such as brochures, Best’s official website and in emails.
Best’s Wines does not claim any ownership rights in photos that are tagged with #bestswines or @bestswines.
You are able to revoke this licence at any time by contacting Best’s in writing at email@example.com and informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo.