Engage with us on Social Media
Did you know that Best's is has pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Trip Advisor? We're always posting up snippets from around the winery onto these pages, giving you the inside scoop on what's happening around Best's!
We also encourage our followers to join in the conversations and share their own stories and experiences with our wines, our people, and our cellar door. We also love sharing your photos and reviews with others, so have put together a few guidelines to ensure you know where your stories are being shared.
We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions, and encourage constructive dialogue among followers of Best's Wines Ptt Ltd official Facebook page. However, we do please ask you to remember that if your contributions don’t comply with Facebook’s Terms, and/or our Facebook guidelines, then we may remove them. If you repeatedly don’t adhere to them, Best's may block you from posting to the Best's Wines - Great Western Facebook page in future.
Whilst we moderate our page, we do hope to create a community with you that is built on respect, therefore we’ve kept it to just four basic rules that we ask you to keep in mind when interacting on our page.
1. Do not post content, images or links to things which could be considered obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, overtly sexual, discriminatory or hateful to another person or organisation - including us, our partners, our employees, competitors and other people or organisations.
2. Do not post any spam related material. No repeat posts or unsolicited ads please.
3. Keep posts relevant to the Best's page and post only information that is factually accurate.
4. Please don’t post any of your own or anyone else’s personal information.
We welcome your feedback and will endeavour to respond to your comments when we can. If you have a question about these guidelines please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we support open discussion, we reserve the right at our discretion to delete any comments that don’t comply with our rules or which we otherwise think are inappropriate.
If you post a photo to Instagram and you tag the photo with #bestswines or @bestswines, then are you granting Best's Wines Pty Ltd (ABN:41 004 166 189) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce, your photo, including without limitation, in:
- any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts; and
- advertising and corporate promotional materials (whether in printed or electronic form), such as brochures, Best's official website and in emails.
Best's Wines does not claim any ownership rights in photos that are tagged with #bestswines or @bestswines.
You are able to revoke this licence at any time by contacting Best's in writing at email@example.com and informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo.