Join Best’s Wines 150 Club
The year 2016 marks a milestone for the Thomson Family as we celebrate our
150th anniversary of winemaking. As a valued customer of Best’s Great
Western, we invite you into our extended family to help celebrate and to
share in all the spectacular events we have planned and wines we have
crafted to commemorate this special occasion.
What is Best’s 150 Club?
Best’s 150 Club is open to an exclusive group of our key supporters to participate in events, rare wine updates and tastings. Be the first to know what’s happening at Best’s and be involved in the celebrations.
- VIP access to Best’s Cellar – allocation and access to our Concongella Collection, back vintages, museum wines and other specialties not normally available.
- From February 2016, receive monthly email updates on the availability and allocations of these wines and other premium stocks.
- Insider updates on vineyard and winery activities.
- Opportunity to host your own events with support from our staff and winemaking team, so your consumers can discover the taste of Great Western and be a part of the celebrations.
- Visiting the winery? You’ll be invited to enjoy our Back Vintage Tasting Experience. We can also pre-book a range of accommodation options in Great Western while you visit the winery and the Grampians region.
- Gain access to Best’s or distributor personnel, collateral and support for staff training, in-store tasting or wine dinners/events based on the Best’s brand and our 150th Anniversary celebrations.