Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter of this Competition is Best’s Wines Pty Ltd (the "Promoter") (ABN 41 004 166 189), 111 Best's Road, Great Western, Victoria 3374
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. By entering this promotion you are certifying that that you are over 18 years of age. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Residents of the Northern Territory are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The competition commences 12:01am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AESDT) on Friday 1st January 2016 and closes at 11:59pm AESDT on Saturday 31st December 2016 ("Competition Period").
- To enter the competition you must: Upload a photo sharing your Best’s Wines Experience via either of the following mediums;
- a) Instagram, using the hashtag #BestsWines150;
- b) Twitter tagging @bestswines and using #bestswines150;
- c) Facebook by uploading via the app on the Bests Wines Facebook page, facebook.com/bestswines.
- d) Directly uploading via Bests website 150 stories page http://www.bestswines.com/150stories
- For each photo posted, you will receive one entry. Multiple entries are permitted.
- There are seventeen (17) prizes to be won. One (1) Major Prize, four (4) Minor Prizes and twelve (12) Monthly Prizes. The total prize pool is valued at up to $12,720.
- The Major Prize winner will receive a VIP trip to Best’s Cellar Door and vineyards in Great Western, including; 4x return economy flights from their nearest Australian Capital City to Melbourne; airport transfers, Helicopter Tour of the Vineyard and surrounding region, a tasting of 60 years of Bin 0 Shiraz (6x 750mL bottles with wine maker) in the Best’s Great Western Homestead, 1 night accommodation at The Royal Mail Hotel, dinner, ‘Wine maker Luncheon’ – lunch to take place at the Best’s Wines underground cellars. Prize valued at up to $6,000; The Minor Prize winner will receive a Magnum Wine Club Membership for one (1) year valued at $600; The Monthly Prize Winners will receive a Discovery Club Membership for one (1) year valued at $360.
- Winners will be judged by the Promoter based on the creativity, relevance and originality.
- All judging will take place at 111 Best’s Road, Great Western, VIC 3374 at 12.00pm AEST.
The Major Prize Winner will be announced on Monday 9th January 2017; The Minor Prize Winners will be announced on Monday 4th April 2016, Monday 4th July 2016, Tuesday 4th October 2016, Monday 9th January 2017; The Monthly Prizes winners will be announced Thursday 4th February 2016, Wednesday 4th March 2016, Monday 4th April 2016, Wednesday 4th May 2016, Friday 3rd June 2016, Monday 4th July 2016, Thursday 4th August 2016, Friday 2nd September 2016, Tuesday 2nd October 2016, Friday 4th November 2016, Monday 5th December 2016, Monday 9th January 2017.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of being chosen. The name of the winners will also be displayed for 28 days on the Best’s Wines website http://www.bestswines.com/150stories
- The Major Prize Winner will have six months from the date of the draw to redeem the prize. Timing is subject to confirmation from Best’s Great Western.
The Prize winner and their guests must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure. The Prize Winner and their guests are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers (unless specified) laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, energy charges, gratuities, service charges, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, in room-charges and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The prize is subject to hotel and flight availability at the time of booking. The
prize is not available during peak times such as public holidays, vintage harvest at Best’s and school holidays and cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of the Promoter’s desired airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline. All prizes are subject to the airlines and other suppliers booking conditions and availability. Once bookings are confirmed and ticketed, cancellation charges apply and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for three months from the date of the original draw. If any prize is not claimed within six months a redraw will be conducted on Monday 10th July 2017 subject to any written directions given from a regulatory authority. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by email within two days of the draw and their name will be displayed on the Best’s Wines website and Facebook page.
- Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the relevant party may use the entrants name and email for future marketing purposes. By opting in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes they should contact the Promoter.
- No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize, or any part of the prize, becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, un-authorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) Use of a prize.
- If for any reason an act, agent or event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to vandalism, tampering, fraud, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act
of terrorism) prevents this promotion from proceeding in the manner described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant and/or (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction or requirement from any regulatory authorities
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, associated or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Terms and Conditions for the WIN Trip of a Lifetime 2016
Click here for the terms and conditiona of the WIN Trip of Lifetime Promotion 2016